Friday, September 4, 2009

Random Ramblings..

Nearly one month has passed by ever since I returned back to Malaysia...so many things has happened, so many events had took place.. started thr college life once again.. busy busy busy... *breathes in, breathes out*

I need to go and settle my visa extension at the Immigration office tomorrow too.. please pray for a smooth extension application on my behalf!!!

Other than that.. I'm looking forward to my dinner appointment with my brother. Hope to be able to bring him for service at least, before he leaves back to the Philippines on the 16th..

Overall, I guess I could say that...

I'm happy =)


(and at the same time sad as well...*sighs*)

2 comments:

mozozozo said...

:) don't be sad...remember, everything is and will be AWESOME...MUAHAHAH... ;) All the best for your preaching this week!!

kevrlee said...

thank you!!! :D

AWESOME INDEED IT SHALL BE!!!

Have an AWESOME week ahead for you too!!