Thursday, September 24, 2009

Things ahead...

Seems like I'm gonna be very very very busy for the remainder of this year...

To my bro back at the Philippines.. do know that I'm missing you a lot.. and I'm continually praying for the miracle of God to come into your life.. God bless you lots man.. I'll never forget the hug the other day at the airport... come to think of it, we never hugged before, ever since we were little kids... this one, was very memorable indeed.. :')

To those who knows me well, sorry for sounding a bit too emo at times when I talk. Just need to clear lots of things in my mind at the moment.. but I just praise and thank God for His awesomeness in my life, and also to the life of those whom I love, care and treasure the most.

Another long day tomorrow(later on basically)... classes at 9:00am-5:00pm... playing songs + preparing slides for my CF too..and after class ends, attending a birthday party invited by a friend who shares the same name and surname I have...man, today was pretty busy + hectic enough, but nevertheless filled with joy and happiness. On a random note, my business studies lecturer (her name is Mrs. Chong) told me that she's very happy to have me being one of her students :) All I did all these while was just being available to help her carry her laptop bag + projector, going to the library just to change her whiteboard marker when it runs out of/doesn't have any ink (Life College SERIOUSLY needs to improve on this! bad maintenance!), and being a polite, full of respect person to her and other lecturers, and also being a responsive and responsible student..Credits goes to my church - CHCKL - for just shaping and molding me into being such a person to her, and the rest of the people I know..I won't be the person I am today if not for them, and even at the moment, I'm still improving on things that I need to improve!!

Last but not least, taking this opportunity to thank the people who continually gave all the encouragement and support I needed, no matter how small or big it is =)

THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

Meg said...

I pray for you more strength in everything you do.
God bless.

mozozozo said...

Hope ur having some precious free time of rest after ur hectic week!!

kevrlee said...

thanks y'all!! =)