Thursday, September 10, 2009

Time

Seems like everything is passing by so quickly nowadays... sometimes I'd wish time could just stop for a while, so that I may just breathe, or just have the time to reflect what had happened (which so often, could only be done while I'm in the shower) But of course, no matter how hard I wish for time to stop, that will never happen. My lovely cell leader, Sherene, is in Medan doing missions.. my brother is back here till the 16th of September.. planning to go Ipoh with him and my friends for a 'makan-trip'...someone dear to me is leaving soon.. and someone new is coming back too at the same time... Just got news from my college that I will be exempted from taking 3 subjects!!!! =D (English 1, English 2 & Business Communication) ... Less classes now, hence I'm more freed up compared to the rest... yay! Oh, and GREAT NEWs!! My Student Visa problems has been cleared!!! PTL!!!

It's been quite a long time since I last burned midnight oil to complete assignments... it's not as if I'm missing those times and that I want it to happen more frequently (God-forbid) .. keeping myself awake with Ribena.. (there's no effect drinking it, trust me! I'm just thirsty, that's all!) =) My youth members surprised me with a recording of the famous M2M song "Don't Say You Love Me". Delighted and happy to hear it over and over again, listening to both Lyndon and Keshia singing...

Anyways, CG was really really good. Everything was smooth-sailing, His presence was really strong too! To make things even better, 2 new friends came to visit the CG for the first time as well! By God's grace was I able to preach a great message for them to hear =) By far, the older members told me it's the BEST sermon I've preached to them.. (and also the lengthiest? Sherene, are you happy? hehe..)

Ok, I gotta go prepare for college now!!! Class starts at 9.00am, but I need to catch the bus by 7.45am! Scheduled to play guitar (leading praise as well) for another CG too... wishing Zoey a memorable CG today as well... everything's gonna be fine alright!

2 comments:

FBS Headmaster said...

awesome man... its really great to see that finally your life is coming together now... keep on keeping on my brother =)

kevrlee said...

:) thanks man.. hope everything's alright on ur side too :D