Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Realisation

After a good day of rest and retreat amidst the busyness of the world, just spending time alone in the room, reading, memorizing verses, playing the guitar + composing random songs (which was recorded on my digicam ^^), writing, talking and spending time with God, watching a very nice and entertaining musical anime (to those who know, it's 'K-ON'), also watched 'Bedtime Stories' (imagine, watching this movie during noontime, but of course, it was quite entertaining! How I wish by just telling stories to kids, that the things that I planned in mind can come to pass.. err.. ok, enough of daydreaming Kev!!)

I have finally come to understand and realize the mistakes I have done so far. God sure had rebuked me with it in a very hard way.


I had place certain priorities in life, especially feelings + emotions above Him.


Time to amend things back with Him!! I'm soo soo sorry Papa!!


Man.. nothing beats just having Him speaking directly over your life everytime =)

No comments: