Monday, September 21, 2009

Sunday... what a DAY.

Last Sunday....

Sent Zoey off at KLIA in the morning. It's pretty sad to know such a great friend would be leaving but at the same time I'm very happy and excited for everything that she will experience in the UK. May God bless you abundantly there + great favor of men! Had a good time catching up with her a few moments ago through MSN. Though it's only for a short while, but nevertheless, it's always been a great joy to just talk to her =)

I had a good but emo (everyone's mood was pretty down).. breakfast with her members at the airport.. manage to crack a few jokes around to brighten everyone up.. and I was quite fond of a particular one, whose name was Jian Zhong =) A very nice humble guy... seeing a lot of potential coming from him!! =D Oh and before breakfast, we actually did some desperate and funny things, such as that we were literally finding any place/spots to catch a glimpse of Zoey after she went down the "ESCALATOR". Just shows how we all really love, care and MISS her so much! Also had a good time of knowing Kenneth and Li Hui in the car along the way to and back from the airport. Both of them were really really tired.. including myself, since we didn't had enough sleep... but it was all worth the while :)

Upon reaching Sunway.. I celebrated Victor Yu's (for those who doesn't know, he's among the few new guitar students for this year) birthday, Treated him for lunch at Sushi Zanmai =) Had a good time of catching up, as well knowing how is his progress in his walk with God, as well as his friends and family. After that, we watched 'GAMER' at the cinemas. I had a very mixed review for this movie..(guys would basically really really LOVE this movie). Personally.. I would give it 2.5/5. It would be lower if Gerard Butler wasn't the main actor...really!

Soon after that.. I had dinner with Sherene (my most awesome cell leader) at a Hakka noodle restaurant, just beside the Face to Face noodle shop at SS15. A very good and fruitful time of catching up and bonding between Cell Leader and Intern =) Manage to share the current events that has happened in my life. Always loved her awesome advices and guidelines. A person that I admire the most in my life. =D She also shared her mission trip at Medan, which I was really excited and happy to hear about =)

After resting dinner, while resting back at home, Bob called me out cause he was bored... so we decided out of randomness.... to play the "Dance Dance Revolution" machine at Sunway Pyramid. It was FUN!!! Never had any DDR dance partner before, and seems like he's the only one at the moment... hehe. After that we watched football at Station One.. the match between Chelsea and Tottenham (which Chelsea won 3-0)...while watching we actually shared our life experiences and struggles (don't ever do this while watching football guys, it's basically HARD to focus!!!! =P). Got to know him better, likewise him to me as well. Oh and I also received news that Kuan Meng (Esther, my co-intern's fiancee) is back in Malaysia from New Zealand, and he's staying for good!!! Excited to see what's in store for his life here.. and a possible wedding with Esther next year too!! (He told me I was to be his bestman....my goodness...)

Anyways gonna continue practicing songs for 2 CG's prayer meeting later on! Always find it a privilege and a joy to be invited to play the guitar for such occasions, even for choir practice or any kind of non-church performance. =) May God continually anoint the hands that I may play AWESOME music that will touch the people's heart and may I be ever so sensitive to the flow of the worship leader as well as the Holy Spirit!! (a prayer that I have always been praying for ever since I started learning the guitar.. hehe)

YOSH!

2 comments:

mozozozo said...

WOw!! Dance Dance Revolution partner...I had no idea that it could be in pairs too..

n hope the cg prayer meetings were AWESOME!!

kevrlee said...

:D yeps! got partners wan..hehe..

it went really well! im not joking if I said i was really spiritually refreshed, despite being tired + no sleep at all. and u know wat? it basically sustains my energy level throughout the WHOLE ENTIRE DAY!! talk about the awesomeness of God's presence ;D