Friday, November 13, 2009

New job... New...haircut..?

Today was my official first day working at Kinnaree... a shop managed by one of my cell member named Natalie. A bit the 'kan cheong' when I wore the uniform though, which eventually cause a bit of delay for Nat to brief us. Nevertheless, I really did learn a lot, and for today, I learned the drinks and dessert menus, and was even given some 'samples' for me to taste and savor! =D

www.thaiinspired.com

The first time I went there was to celebrate Sherene's birthday, alongside Anna and Esther. I must the food, ambiance, environment as well as the service is amazing! Credit goes to Nat for doing so much great work there, managing a great restaurant team, alongside introducing/pioneering some new menus that became topsellers in that restaurant. Definitely a good place to have dinner, for those who LOVE Thai Food.

And recently.. my hair's kinda like growing a bit long... should I cut it short.. or should I try to leave it long.....hmm hmm...

4 comments:

FBS Headmaster said...

I never saw you with long hair before... lets see who can grow the longest XD

Goh Sixuan said...

i didn't know nat owned that restaurant..should go and try one day. Hahaha..yeah...i haven't seen u in long hair before...

mozozozo said...

wow....you're working?!! At Jaya One is it?

And Kevin with long hair...hmm...wonder how that'd look!

kevrlee said...

oh for ur updates right... my right hand side i kept it long, and the rest i told the hairstylist to cut it short =D so in a way, its long and short! haha