Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Examsssssssss.....

Managed to write down all 20 verses... Pretty much it was already expected, since it was the similar verses from the competition. =P Anyways, now the next priority for me at the moment is to have an unyielding FOCUS on my upcoming exams, which immediately starts right after EMERGE... (why did the college brought the date 1 week nearer!! It was supposed to start on the 30th!! T-T..)

At the moment, I've been 'googling' around for extra notes and ebooks on the subjects that I'm taking. Google really really ROCKS. I'm still trying to find an ebook entitled "Understanding Business"... If only I can get my hands on it... hehe.

Back to searching!

2 comments:

FBS Headmaster said...

all the best in exams man and have fun on emerge too! miss you all a bunch ^^

kevrlee said...

same here! thanks!