Friday, July 3, 2009

22nd Birthday Wishlist

These are the 7 items I've asked God for to bring to pass for my 22nd birthday :)
  1. Scholarship application approved (IMPORTANT*).
  2. Double portion of His blessings in the area of relationship that I have with my close/loved ones (with others as well), in the area of my finances, and also in myself - wisdom, character, personality and charisma.
  3. Double portion of anointing in the gifts and talents He has given me. From guitar, to my vocals, and even in the other gifts of the spirit, i.e prophesying, words of wisdom & knowledge, discerning, and so on.
  4. To lead my very own group of people that will impact their family,friends,campus,community and even the nation.
  5. To see the salvation of my brother come to pass. For my sister to grow closer in the Lord.
  6. For my mom's condition to be healed completely. If not, better than before.
  7. Physical condition to improve. Discipline to lose unnecessary fats, build stronger muscles, and maintain a proper healthy diet. To look smarter, sharper and more fashionable too.

2 comments:

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Love this Kevin!!!:) AMEN!

kevrlee said...

i don't think im asking too much from God... hehe...

well, i believe everything written is according to His will, therefore I will ask and work hard for it!