Saturday, June 27, 2009

Nandos...Fish & Co.. Chinese Restaurant...

After the last guitar session with Jireh and Daniel Tham, went to Nando's at Sunway Pyramid for lunch. Well before all that, we actually had Bak Kut Teh and SS15. Not bad really... but I forgot to take pics of it... oops.

Anyways, here are the pics at Nando's..

Daniel.. waiting for the food..

Jireh with his bottomless Coke...

Ahhhh, FOOD! :D

We ordered a set meal for 3-4 pax. Still wasn't enough for us actually... hehe.

The 'Extra Hot Peri-Peri' Sauce.. not very fond of it actually.. just don't like the taste of it..

The previous day, I had lunch with Sabrina (my ex-cg member). We went to Fish & Co and she treated me with this -

New York Fish & Chips. I really really love it! :D

Now this are the pics taken from my day spending time with my aunts and my sister. We went to this Chinese restaurant (I forgot the name, sorry) at Klang.

Aunt Susan. Used to be a Deacon in her church back in Ipoh. One of my spiritual mothers in life ;)

Aunt Wai Leng. The one who has been supporting me and my family financially. So blessed to have her in my life :)

The restaurant's specialty - Marmite Chicken!

=)

2 comments:

mozozozo said...

hehe...the last one is the chinese version of meehoon pattaya ^^

kevrlee said...

ahhhhh. i really dunno wats it called :P thanks :D