Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Few more days @ CACF office & Jogging session

Come this coming Friday, I will officially stop working at my church office, and also asides that, completely letting go of all the ministry that I'm involved in too. Feeling a bit emo now, but well, it's all good I could say.

Oh, some random thing to add, today while jogging, I encountered 3 cute kittens by the side of the road. I stopped and stared and 'meow-ed' at them(cause they are just super-duper adorable, and there's 3 of them! Cute x 3 = CUTEAWESOMENESS), and once I did that,all 3 of their eyes gazed intensively on me... We then just stared with each other for a couple of seconds ..(hopefully the neighbours around the area didn't start to think I'm some kind of lunatic or something..) and GOSH, the longer I stared at them, the longer their 'cuteness' began to 'fade'.. They began to look so scary to me!!! Their eyes were like conveying a message, telling me to buzz off or we'll bite you/call our mom/dad or something.. And so I continued on.. but.. *emo* .. lost a bit of mood to jog already *sobs* *my favourite kind of animal disowned me..* *sobs*..

On the bright side, while jogging on the other side of the street, I met this cute puppy, who was sitting of the grass, just outside of the gate of a house. I waved at it, and it gave quite a 'cheerful' bark (it seemed excited, and I can see it's tail is wagging rapidly) and to my surprise, he started to tag along and jog with me! Man, was I superbly encouraged :) Well, it only accompanied with me for a couple of meters (estimated about 30 meters), when it decided to go back to its 'comfort' spot and play with the grass (I didn't know puppies 'play' with grass, it's like they just chew on them or something..). Nevertheless it was all good. Had a fruitful 10 rounds before I call it a day.

Was listening to the audio book of "The Three Signs of A Miserable Job" by Patrick Leoncini just now (thanks again Zoey for introducing to me to such an amazing guy!). Stopped halfway (cause I already listened for about 2 hours + non-stop), when the 'person' in the book was about to manage a restaurant *spoilers hehe..*. Addictively good!

I seriously recommend his materials to everyone that I know, whether they are still students, and also especially to those that have some form of group/organization/ministry that you are in leading. He is REALLY REALLY GOOD! =)

Well, I guess I'll have another *emo* day at work tomorrow. Gonna treasure the time there even more right now...

4 comments:

Grace-Melody Moo said...

LOL...Cute puppy! I always loved them! Not cats:P

mozozozo said...

kev, somehow i don't think puppies 'chew grass'. sounds so wrong :P next time maybe you carry some cat food with you, the kitties' 'cuteness' might come back at the sight of the food ;)

kevrlee said...

it looks like its chewing eh..mayb it's just playing wit the grass or something :)

oh ya, maybe i should. good idea! hahaa

FBS Headmaster said...

Never seen a puppy chewing grass before, but chasing after their own tail... ya XD

So should I pop my questions here coz I'm afraid that the person that is going to be mention is a regular here... haha

Congratulation Kev ^^ work hard yo... happy for you :D