Sunday, July 19, 2009

the 'Flood'... List of Things to do..

The past few days have been raining heavily in the Philippines... thanks to the typhoon 'Isang'. Really made life quite HARD for a LOT of people back here... including ME! Ugh...

Anyways, this was the photo taken last Wednesday before I was heading to my church's office on the left hand corner of the photo...

Flood. Argh..

And on Thursday...

Lagi dalam...

What I heard from Pastor Noel, it's much more worse on the inside of the village..at least can reach your waist level, no joke. Traffic was pretty bad, and I couldn't even sun my clothes to dry. To make matters even worst, I've even heard of a tragic news that a baby died.

Here's the link..

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/gma/20090718/tph-typhoon-isang-leaves-three-dead-two-d6cd5cf.html

*sighs*

Ok enough of the emo part. Lemme share with you my 'To Do List' that I've started doing a few weeks ago =)

As you can see, my priority on that day itself was to talk with Maria (Pastor Rick's wife) regarding the Morning Prayer Meeting schedule for the upcoming bulletin for August. #2 and #3 was also about the bulletin. The rest was to follow up on the youth members. ;D

The non urgent stuffs...

Sorry.. basically mostly was the planning of the budgeting for my trip and stay to Malaysia...and if you look closer on the second part - it actually says 'help the office staff'. Hehe. Surprisingly I was able to settle all of it on that Thursday itself. *Proud* Oh. I apologize if you find it really messy and hard to read. Handwriting too 'buruk' already. *shrugs*

Anyways my day was pretty today as well... replaced the guitarist for the San Buena church just now... and had a great rest back at home in my room alone listening to some soothing songs..had a great catching up sessions with a few people too =) To sum it all up, last week was really an awesome week! Looking forward to more awesome weeks ahead!

2 comments:

Pig said...

Wow..the flood looks scary! But I know how that feels. My house was almost flooded last week when the rain came suddenly and too heavy in a short time. Bad irrigation problem and brought the water into the porch and little to the back of the house. Lots of roaches!! yuck! Hope the rain has stopped and u get your laundry cleaned & dried :P

Eh..ur To-do list is very professional looking :P But yes, i don't understand what you write. Not the writing buruk part...i just dont understand that's all :P

kevrlee said...

Hahahaha..ummm.. as long as I can understand it, that should be good enough right? :P

Yeah, today it finally stopped raining. Thank God! But... now I'm having fever instead. ><