Friday, June 19, 2009

Guitar lessons...Sophia & Jireh...P & W/prayer meeting session...

During my one month stay at Malaysia last month.. Sophia contacted me whether I can teach her guitar, even for just a week. I was like amazed and touched at the same time :)

And finally, we set the short Guitar crash course classes during the Morning Prayer Meeting week.

Our first class was at Ben and Crystal's place... (which Sophia has just moved in too recently, if I'm not mistaken..)
Sophia strumming while playing the 'D' chord... in this very same room which she is now staying..


The highlight of the day, that really made both of us laughed. The expression of guys caving after suffering a bad rejection/a terribly bad day/etc. Notice it must be at the corner of the wall... =P

Second day... notice Sophia's right strumming hand....ask her yourself why she has that on.. =)

However.. it was the first time a guitar student has ever feel asleep in my class.. (well technically the lesson was over.. but..it was still in the class....Sophia deleted that photo that I took of her sleeping.. so I can't post it here..)

*Shhhhhh! even the teacher fell asleep on this same day too.. hahaha! But no one took that photo of mine caught sleeping!! Praise God! =D*

The fourth day... *grins*..

Crime Scene: Artist Room

Criminals Caught: Jireh and Sophia

K lah.. she's a girl.. don't want to wake her up...

but this BUGGER...
Amboii, syoknya tidur!!! Aku pun tak cukup tidur ok??? Celaka ko Jireh!!
=P
This bugger.. after I woke him up... he went to the couch and slept back!!! *growls*

And so...

=P

Overall I had my last lesson with them on Saturday morning (right after Sandy Tay's farewell at the airport). I just told them it was going to be a Praise and Worship session, and unbeknowest to them, it turned out to be a Prayer Meeting session instead!!

Lemme tell you, it was really really worth it, for we really had a great encounter with God, and His presence was so strong there!! I prophesied for Daniel (Hazel Saw's guitarist, my ex-guitar student) and Sophia... Jireh left because of a stupid phonecall during that time.. but I managed to send him an email of what God spoke to me about him.. and yea, asides prophesying I also passed down my anointing to them =) I'm really believing God that He will continue to use their hands and lips for the purpose of His glory!

*ahhh.. how I miss having such a session with my guitar students..* *smiles*

2 comments:

mozozozo said...

Haha...so THAT's how cavetime looks...noowwww I know^^ Must be something comforting about the dark corners of the room!

kevrlee said...

=P

varies among guys. they might choose to hug a pillow/bolster/teddy bear(!) or whatever soft toys(!!!!). but most of the time wat accompanies us is a dark cloud of rain on top of our head, or a spotlight..

*guys, dont kill me for sharing our deepest, darkest secret to girls on how we cave.