Friday, June 12, 2009

April 30th - May 4th .. Sister's birthday.. Immigration Office....

Firstly, introducing my sister! :) Kristine!

Me and my bro treated her at Pizza Hut...

Me treating her Spaghetti (which is her favourite food ..hehe) at Tropical Hut..

Took this when we had to wait for our turn in the Immigration Office.. went to Jolibee for a quick snack..

Immigration office... aghhh.. always hated this place..

Anyways they actually held a Roman Catholic service in the main lobby of the Immigration Office building... which kinda like shocked me...(and probably those who are around too)


After that, brought her around Manila.. honestly I can't remember where we were... but that adventurous spirit inside of me just led us to some interesting places...


My sister sleeping in the taxi...tired due to a long day's journey.. awww... haha.

Stopped by Greenhills...

...and had "halo-halo" - equivalent to Ice-Kacang/ABC in Malaysia..

The busy traffic at Cubao..

The infamous "Jeepney" .. (interior =P)

Walking on the way back home... very "kampung-ish" feeling..

4 comments:

mozozozo said...

whoa...check out that ~6 lane traffic jam!! Finally I get to see your sister =D

kevrlee said...

yeah ;)

u still might be able to see her in church. already talked to my aunts for the permission to allow her to join Sherene for service. she will then arrange Amelia Tan to fetch here since she and her husband stays nearby my aunt's place :D

mozozozo said...

ohh =D so service every week or js this week??

kevrlee said...

i pray tat it will be every week... hehe..slowly la i guess.. but based on my conversation wit my aunt, i can strongly assume tat she is keen to allow to her attending our church every week :)