Friday, May 1, 2009

To my dearest Sis...

Well, it's not like you're gonna read my blog won't you sis? ^ ^ (you don't even know I have a blog! kakakaka!)

So, here goes. A tribute to you, my dearest, cutest, shy and innocent one.


April 30th, a blessed day.

The day you were born, coming into this very world called 'Earth'.

Molded with love and care, from the very hands of the Maker.

A girl named "Kristine", - "The Follower of Christ" -

To me, you mean much more than that.

LOVE follows you, my beloved.

LOVE showers you with abundant grace and LOVE

LOVE cares for you as He has cared for me and our family all these years.

When you smile, the world smiles back at you,

A simple laugh from you would mean the best gift for me.

When you cry, the whole world cries with you,

Just a single drop of it, breaks even the toughest, hardened heart.

You are truly my angel indeed.

God-sent, a gift from heaven itself.

My sister, my beloved.

Happy 13th Birthday Sis. You rock my world indeed.



-for all those April 30th birthday celebrants, I wish you all a Happy Birthday too!-

No comments: