Friday, May 15, 2009

Burning the midnight oil...to Little Red Riding Hood

For the past two late nights, I've been helping a good friend of mine, nicknamed "Gibong/Chicken Little" (real name, Ervinna) with her TIS report on how to "Improve Communication Skill in Front Office in Renaissance Kuala Lumpur".

I find the report quite an interesting one indeed.. especially knowing the problems they are facing in the hotel, and also the fact that half of the hotel staffs are actually Filipinos! Other than that, apparently 'cold wars' are pretty common and usual there among the staffs. Hmm..

As I'm writing this quick blog right now, I'm able to keep myself awake, thanks to some *ehems* snacks, such as a yogurt bar, and also the BBQ Curry Flavored Twisties! (I'd prefer the Sour Cream or the Tomato flavored one) and a glass of 100 Plus. Not a very interesting late night snack combo, but its good enough to keep me awake and energized.

Other than that, I've attended 2 CG's this week, and played guitar for both of them. On Thursday was E12 (my CG) and on Friday was E30+E45 (Hazel Saw's CGs). I guess I'm really proud to say, that my guitar skills now are seriously much better now compared to 5 months back. In my most honest opinion, having a good guitarist who is able to flow and build up the atmosphere together is superbly essential to bring God's presence to come into the CG to minister upon the peoples' hearts (and certainly of course, the members' heart are supposed to be expectant and hungering for it ;D). Not to boast, but yeah, the atmosphere was really really really good on both CGs. Thank You Lord for this gift! :D

Anyways on Thursday, the CG actually played a game like Truth or Dare, well, with a BIG twist. From Truth or Dare, we changed and modified it into Truth AND Truth, thanks to the brilliant mind of my 'PHD material cell leader', Ms. Sherene Lim (her motive was just to dig up as much secrets from me as possible...). Pretty awkward, but it was all good. I got my revenge in return too, but sadly, couldn't play much longer, for it was just taking up too much FUN!

On Friday, I actually LOST for the games session, and the punishment was that 3 of us (who lost) are supposed to re-enact the drama of "Little Red Riding Hood". It was so funny!! I was the Wolf, Hazel Saw was Little Red Riding Hood, and Kristy was the Grandma. Due to overflowing creativity everyone had, it became a more modern version of it.

A short promo of the drama -

The scene whereby the wolf was supposed to eat grandma -

Grandma: *ohhh* who are you...?
Wolf: *hurriedly rushes to Grandma's bed* Grandma, are you ok? How are you feeling right now? *full of sincerity and concern* *checks how Grandma is feeling*

Audiences : TOIINNNKKKK

Wolf: Where's your granddaughter? How come she's not taking care of you? How ungrateful is she! You are here suffering in pain, and she's somewhere out there SHOPPING!? Berani dia!
Little Red Riding Hood: .... woii!!! (backstage)
Grandma: Uh...
Wolf: It's ok, you just wait here, I'll buy for you some Panadol. Wait ah. 7 Eleven nearby only.

Audiences : TOIINNNKKKK

:)

2 comments:

mozozozo said...

HAHAHA.....eh...so YOU were the one changing all the lines ya!! :D Kind hearted wolf indeed...

kevrlee said...

gotta be creative at times, dont u think? plus it does help build the relaxed and happy atmosphere in the cg, especially after most of them laughed like mad throughout the entire 'drama' ;P