Friday, May 8, 2009

Malaysia, Truly I-Miss-Ya

I'm back. Nuff' said.

*RAWRS LOUDLY in my heart*

Entering the church was....how do you put it... umm.. quite a nervous thing to do for me just now actually. I guess you could say I was really really shy to meet up with the people that I know...

*imagines people shouting and screaming --- OUIH!! KEVIN !! YOU'RE BACK!!!.. which indeed really happened after service..* Tell you more about it later :P

Therefore I sengaja entered the service 10 minutes before it started....Just a few steps into the hall and I was already greeted by a LOT of members. *sweats* Had to sheepishly smile and shake their hands :) Also, they usually asked "How long will you stay?" "When did you come back?" "Are you back for good?" *I really wish so right now but no, not yet*

Anyways these were some interesting situations I encountered just now before and after service...

Situation 1 - With Si Sial, Tai Loong

Kevin: Hey, Sial.
Tai Loong: Oi, wassup.

*both staring each other blankly..* *brief silence*

Tai Loong: OI SIAL!! HOW COME YOU ARE HERE MAN!?
Kevin: Aiya, I miss you too much man. That's why lah.
Tai Loong: Sorry man, didn't see you at all just now! Wah, good good good... eh futsal as usual k?
Kevin: Ok! :)

Situation 2 - The meeting with Pastor was really really funny.

Pastor rushes out from the hall with Keith Tay and a security guard..

Kevin: Hi, Pastor :)
Pastor Kevin: Hey Kev. *stunned for a moment* HEEEYYYY!!!!!

Situation 3 - With Roy Kee, when I just arrived (my ex-guitar student)

*Kevin sneakily enters the backdoor...but meets up with Roy that was heading towards the exit*

Kevin: Hey.. Hi :)
Roy: Hey...WAH!? YOU ARE HERE!? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MAN!? WHEN DID YOU COME BACK!!? ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC (sorry this part he asked too many questions already..can't remember what he said :P)
Kevin: *Tells him to chill and answered all his questions..*

Situation 4 - With various people from other CG's

W9 and W15 (Peter Lim's CGs)

Andrew Tham: Wah come back never tell me ah! Like that lah now! *punches Kevin hard*
Chee Meng: Wahh brother!! Gimme a hug man! *gives Kevin a hug*
Gibong and Cindy: Kevinn!!! You're back!! We miss you!! *Shakes hands with them*
Yee Seng: Hey man! Miss you lots man! *gives Kevin a hug*
Jee Kit: Hey broooooooooo *gives Kevin a hug*
Peter Lim: Wah bro. It's an honour to see you back man. *gets a firm, strong handshake :)*

E30 and E45

Ben Yaep: Hey! Ignoring me just now issit huh!? Kept calling your name, you never reply back! Good to have you back man :) Eh, come! Let's go supper later? Oh, and I want you to play the guitar for our CG next week! *thinks "wahh so fast?? i just came back and you asked me to play guitar for your CG already?"*
Sharon: Wahh Kevin!! Is that really you!? I couldn't believe it when they said, "Kevin Rimas is back!" Nice to see you bro! *yeah I'm back :)*
Gracella: Gwe rindu kau banget :) *uhh...why Indonesian?*
Tressilla: Hey, speak Tagalog to us!! *sorry still can't...*
Jireh: I KNEW IT! YOU HINTED ME THAT DAY SO MANY TIMES ALREADY BUT DIDNT KNOW THAT YOU WILL REALLY COME BACK!! *gets a bear hug from him....sakit..*
Annie: Now we can have the funny car session with you, Jireh and me again! Too bad Daniel's still quarantined back at his hometown Penang...

W11
Elaine Tan: Hey Kevin! You're really back! Wah!! I'm so so happy!! (Overwhelms with joy) Now we can have our Japanese buffet that you, me and Dennis have planned!
Kevin: hahaha :) Hi :) Yeah.. I can't wait :D

E17
Kevin: Wahhh you look so professional just now man! Very good team leader already ah! But, just now you saw me, you never even said hi. LIKE THAT LAH NOW! *Kevin pura-pura merajuk* Friends konon!
Dennis Wong: Very busy lah bro! So focused on moving people, squeezing them, etc etc, and seriously I didn't see you lah!
Kevin: *gives Dennis a kick*

S8
Nickey Teoh: Heng tai! Good to have you back! Book one date we go for our bonding session okay! Woah, you all wanna book him? Cannot! He's mine!! HAHAHA!
Kevin: =_= What??

Situation 5 - With Zoey Moo Meng Chyi

Zoey: Hey!
Kevin: *Bows* Hi :)
Zoey: *Bows* Nice to see you back!
Kevin: Haha yeah. Hey sorry. I didn't bring the souvenirs today. Tomorrow ok?
Zoey: No problem! Did you got my message?
Kevin: Uhmm..No...
Zoey: Oh, you were in the flight already by the time I send it to you lah..
Kevin: Uhh.. yeah.. but I did on my phone several times while on the plane lah (which is actually illegal)
Zoey: Oh ok ok, so you got it?
Kevin: Uhh.. No. Haha :)
Zoey: ahhh ok ok - suddenly goes over to somewhere in the hall

.... Zoey gets back

Zoey: So Sherene was quite shocked lah right?
Kevin: Yeahhh totally! Haha
Zoey: Hahaha...

---- conversation gets interrupted badly from all the people surrounding me, still asking me questions and stuffs like that..

SORRY ZOEY! I'm really swarmed by everyone back here! Couldn't even say goodbye properly to you! -_-

Anyways after all that, I followed Dennis who fetched Elaine Tan back to her house, and then we went to Canai Cafe (opposite Beans) for late dinner/supper. Met up with Ben, Jireh, Crystal, Amanda, Grace and her friend. After Ben and the rest of the girls went back home, me, Jireh and Dennis stayed and fellowship that lasted till 5.00am.. even right now I'm still fellowship-ping with Dennis at his house...(anyways Dennis just fell asleep already lah..). We shared so much stuffs, and also personal secrets together. I guess it was really really cool to say I've got to know these 2 brothers much better now!

Seriously...I really really love the people here. You are the reason why I'm still going strong in life :) *and the cause of my massive massive massive homesickness* :D

Pastor Pat... like what Pastor Kevin concluded.. you are just simply AWESOME. I was really really laughing like mad during the entire session of your message! *my chin and stomach still hurts due to it.. hehe* I'm gonna blog about what you shared during the altar call in the next post!

Ok ok. My eyes are very very tired already. Like seriously
Till then, I'll be rescheduling my AirAsia flight to June 8th!

7 comments:

mozozozo said...

Kev,I would have said something smarter if I knew it was coming out here!! =D

kevrlee said...

:P

aiyoo.. really got swarmed by a lot of people lah. cant even talk man! ahaha!

Meg said...

hi kevz!

How did it happened your in Malaysia, does it because of work or school?

kevrlee said...

holidays :)

bible school course only started on the 3rd week of june.. so... yeah.. here i am in the malaysia, with all my love ones right now ;D

Unknown said...

hey, the one with tailoong and pastor really funny! and what's with you and mengchyi huh? *suspicious*

Nickey said...

i smell something like fish...

Timo said...

ahahaha...hmmmmmm!

hot news hot news.

aiyo! bro! next time we plan plan sama sama to go back! hehe!

next time we plan every single detail so that we can go back at the same time!

tak jadi have our cafe gathering with bosss!! :D