Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good things come in THREE!

Three things that scare me

1. Tagging people.
2. When a baby cries while I'm taking care of him/her. PANIC man!
3. Whatever I planned goes totally wrong.

Three people who've inspired me
1. Pastor Kevin
2. Gregory Chee
3. Sherene Lim

..the rest of you, my closest ones, you know who you are :)

Three things I love
1. My family and closest friends
2. FOOD. *RAAWRS*
3. A beautiful scenery (i.e: Rainbow, Sunset/Sunrise, Moon and the stars at night, nature,etc) + wind blowing a nice, gentle breeze

Three places I love
1. My "bed" with my laptop facing me directly
2. MALAYSIA (need I say more?)
3. My "Father's" House

Three things I hate
1. Hypocrites
2. Gossipers
3. Backstabbers

Three things I don't understand
1. How any parent are able to understand what his/her baby wants from their cries.
2. People not bother replying my miss calls to them, or even text messages. RAAWWRS.
3. Why are we liken to monkeys based on the flawed theory of "Evolution". LOL

Three things I must have on my dressing table (can I just say my "DESK"?)
1. Books that I read (including the Bible)
2. Photos, notes and inspiring messages from my closest friends :)
3. Laptop, mp3 player, guitar capo.

Three things I do first thing in the morning
1. Goes to sleep another 5-30 minutes. "Snooz-ing" Rocks!
2. Checks what time is it. If it's still "too early", goes back to sleep for another 5-10 minutes.
3. Greets God, and apologizes to Him for being so blur when I do so...

Three things I do before going to bed
1. Listen to soothing songs
2. Have my devotion.
3. SHOUTS "TIMMMMBEEERRRRR!!!!" (like a huge, tall tree being chopped down) and falls abruptly to my ol' faithful most awesomely comfortable "bed"

Three things I am doing right now
1. Blogging
2. Writing email updates
3. Thinking how to make a baby laugh and smile... TOUGH job man!!

Three things I want to do before I die
1. Prepare my will.
2. Spend lots of quality time with my love ones.
3. Write a book about my life.

Three things I can do
1. ROAR.
2. PURR.
3. MEOW. LOL!! ok ok sry.

1. Tease people.
2. Infinitely crack my knuckles
3. Lose weight

Three things I can't do
1. Faking myself
2. Play the keyboard
3. Swim :'(

Three things I am trying to do
1. Improve my guitar skills
2. Learn the bass guitar
3. Overcoming home-sickness

Three favourite memories of childhood
1. Penang and Cameron trip, 1992
2. Being the head prefect during Primary School
3. Playing Street Fighter and Super Mario in my old game console :P

Three cartoons I watched as a kid
1. Voltron
2. Power Rangers
3. Thundercats

and super lots more!

Consider yourself tagged!

No comments: