Thursday, April 23, 2009

Delirious Concert Photos

I know its pretty late to post this now.. but hey, as promised, the Delirious concert photos!

Pastor Noel and Don (the worship team drummer/bassist/guitarist/vocalist... lol) He's a super talented guy man. Single and available too! Need his contact number? Get it from me! :P

*whispers* Hey Don, I promoted you already! Now you owe me a treat! :P Sorry just kidding!

Don't ask me why they bother selling pop-corns during a worship concert... and certainly don't ask me why Pastor Noel decided to get one for himself...

Me and Daisy. Our photographer of the day. The VAIN one as well...

The opening of the concert... pretty cool :)

Us enthusiastically singing with all our heart and might :)


Nice lighting effects they have!

There were two things that I recorded on my phone from what Martin Smith spoke during the interlude of one of the songs. He said,

"Let the church be the voice for the voiceless people."

"Let the church speak in ONE voice, UNITED and not DIVIDED"

Cool right?

Anyways thanks again for the photos Dianne and Mei :)

No comments: