Friday, March 27, 2009

Bright Lights Graduation Ceremony

Hi, it's been a while since I last blogged. Been really busy lately. Anyways, yesterday I was invited to attend the graduation ceremony for the students of the Bright Lights Academy Center. Well, as some of you may have known, I'm also a volunteer teacher to some of the students here :)

the stage..

Cathy and Daisy with their opening dance performance...

P & Worship session...the 4 "angmohs" from left to right.. Marie, Maria (Pst. Rick's wife), Shirley & Sue
a performance from some of the students, based on the many types of Traditional Filipino culture :)

And after that, they the award session for students who scored the best for certain subjects, being the most helpful student, awad for perfect attendance, etc...


"Most Neat" Awardees... LOL


Most Outstanding Students Awardees :)

And for the last performance of the night *drums rolls*

MIME!


Reminds me of the good old days..during Easter 2006...when I was part of the Mime Production..hehe..

And of course, to end the whole thing, Bright Lights Learning Center gave Shirley, who is actually the wife of the director of Bright Lights Organization, Australia, a certificate of gratitude :)

Shirley and Pst.Rick :)

If you wanna know where I am (and how come I'm not in any pictures..), I'm at the back serving as one of the Sound Crew members. Hahaha! It was fun operating the sound system! Well, I did a few mistakes here and there.. but overall it was all ok :)

2 comments:

mozozozo said...

Cool! whose camera was this? :P

kevrlee said...

Pastor Noel....I was the part-time photographer as well. Have to keep running back from the front to the back :P