Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Word Power....

I was superbly happy to know that I'm representing my cluster together with my co-intern Esther for the Word Power competition =) And the bigger achievement was that I emerged as the top scorer from the preliminary round! Esther was 2nd top scorer by the way, which would mean we (Local U) are going to be ones to beat during the Finals. Well, the finals would be on the 31st of October, and the church has just increased the prize stake from RM1000 cash to RM1500 PLUS a RM500 Culture Couture voucher!! MONEY $$$$$!! $_$

Memorizing....


Doooodlee!! XD

Hehe... (sorry, it's really a bad bad habit!)

I'm speaking for myself... =P

Anyways, wish me all the best guys! Aiming to win! YOSH!

(The victory goes to Gina Lee too.. =) Miss you lots! Hope you are enjoying yourself with Papa up there!)

6 comments:

mozozozo said...

wow...d prize sounds reli reli good!! :) I'd say "Go LU!!" but it would sound traitor-ish..so I'll just stick with "Go Kev n Esther!!" :D

Colis said...

good luck man~

kevrlee said...

@zoey HAHHAHA! It's ok Zoey. pls remember that I'm actually from VU (hence I'm the original traitor)... and bet you didn't know this but Esther is actually also from VU... *shhhhhh*
@colis thanks!!

Meg said...

go go go for gold!! ...Kaya mo yan!:) God bless

Goh Sixuan said...

You did well bro...Next year again???

kevrlee said...

sure =)