Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A new beginning...

My first blog (not really,since I do blog - but rarely - in Multiply.com) and I'm pretty much happy with it.
Now just need to figure out how to make the whole thing look nicer, like how to change the background, change the fonts, add this and that application, blah blah blah..

Currently I'm not working, since I quit my job in Monash last August,2 weeks prior to EMERGE.So right now I'm pretty much free,but at least I keep myself occupied by teaching guitar lessons for free to some "lucky" people ;P (i mean like - hey - where could you find someone teaching guitar for 2 hours and so for free in this world!?)

Fasting for 22 days for this whole month! It's already the 11th - so another 11 days to go! *clenches fist in the air*

So yeah - it's definitely a whole new chapter in my life right now. Gonna believe for some miracles to come as well! Can't wait for the Leader's Retreat in Genting Highlands next month during the Raya holidays.Plus Pastor Mike and her wife will be there! Woo Hoo! g

2 comments:

icefreak said...

congrats for being back to blogging again. u can teach guitar now? I am so proud of u. Still remember the days we got you your first guitar. Anyway you are right about the free lessons. I have mine.

kevrlee said...

hiya thanks thanks ! ;)
yeah... it was such a torture at the beginning coz no one really taught me how to play guitar (except for only 2 lessons from your bro :P)
so yeah - since i have this potential(talent),im gonna use it for a purpose!